US ORDERS MADE BEFORE 12PM EASTERN GET SHIPPED SAME DAY FROM OUR US WAREHOUSE!
Don't risk exposing yourself to harmful germs.
Keep your family safe with the same powerful protection that hospitals use. Our powerful UV Sanitizing Wand puts Ultraviolet-C light in your hand to significantly eliminate germs that cause infections, colds, asthma and allergic reactions keeping you safe from harmful bacteria. Use it on-the-go or in your home or office. Keep one in your purse and one in the kitchen drawer. Perfect for keeping your kitchen, bathroom, or office safe from dangerous germs.
- Safe and easy: Use it all over your house, or take it with you to work or when you travel!
- No harmful chemicals, residue or odors.
- Disinfects kitchen surfaces, utensils, bedding, upholstery, children’s toys.
- Scan the mail, packages and other deliveries
- Comes with a built-in timer with automatic shut off.
- Safety feature automatically turns off the UV-C light if the device is turned upward, protecting your eyes from exposure to UV-C light.
- Product Size: L125mm x W35mm x H25mm
- (4.92" x 1.38" x .98")
• Personal Hygiene items (hair brushes, toothbrushes, jewelry, razors): Lay items flat on a table or counter, away from water. Hold the UVC Disinfecting Wand approximately 1 - 2 inches away from the objects, exposing them to the UVC light for 10 seconds.
• Kitchen Utensils: Lay items flat on a table or counter, away from water. Hold the UVC Disinfecting Wand approximately 2 - 3 inches away from the objects, exposing them to the UVC light for 10 seconds.
• Counters/Bathroom Fixtures: Hold the UVC Disinfecting Wand 2-4 inches above the surface. Expose the counter/fixtures to the UVC light for 10-20 seconds.
• Bedding/Mattresses: Hold the UVC Disinfecting Wand 1-2 inches above the surface, slowly moving the unit over the desired area. UVC light should cover each area for approximately 5-10 seconds for optimum exposure.
• For other items like computer keyboards, telephone handsets, baby toys, etc: Hold the UVC Disinfecting Wand approximately 2-4 inches over the desired item. Items should be exposed to the UVC light for about 10-20 seconds.
• Uses (4) AAA batteries (not included) or plug in the USB cable (included) while using.
Want to know more about UV-C? See what the experts are saying!
Don't wait - supplies are limited!